Fort Erie Dentist – Fort Erie Dental Office
This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital X-rays for less radiation
- E4D for same day crowns
- 3D Cone Beam for accurate Diagnosis and Planning for Dental Implants
- Intra Oral Photographs for your better understanding for your oral conditions
- Air Abrasion for small fillings to reduce the use of drill
- Ezlaze for dental and surgical use for your comfort
- Diagnodent to detect small cavities when early
- Ample Parking Lots
Inigo Bertie Dentistry
Bertie Dental Office
246 Bertie Street
Fort Erie, ON L2A 1Z6
Monday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 05:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Thursday: 08:30 AM – 05:00 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Our appointments are scheduled specifically for each patient. We ask that you notify us by telephone or by smile reminder at least 48 hours in advance if you are unable to attend your scheduled time, to avoid a re-scheduling charge.
Inigo Dentistry Financial Policy
Fee For Service
We ask that payments be rendered as services are provided. For your convenience, we accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Debit Card.
If you have dental insurance coverage, we ask that you be prepared to handle your account at each visit.
We offer 3rd party financing through www.dentalcard.ca.